Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Vancouver Marathon Training Week 18-A

Since this is Race Week I've decided to post daily so I feel like I have some company while I'm FREAKING OUT. Ok, maybe I'm being a bit dramatic. I am nervous though... Monday - REST Did not have a good night's sleep. Went to bed around 11:30, woke up at 2:30 wide awake and watched half of "Forrest Gump"...Turns out it IS a running movie...Did not go back to bed until 5:30 and still had to get up for work (ugh!). Did do some good stretching while I was up - so it wasn't a complete waste. Not sure what the weather is going to do on Sunday...right now the forecast is for a low of 6C (43 F) and a high of 17C (66 F) with sun and a 5K/hr (3 mi/hr) wind. That's not good. I have not been running in warm weather. Although it's better than rain.

No comments: