Friday, May 2, 2008

Vancouver Marathon Training Week 18-D

Thursday - Rest
I was actually meant to run 3K (2 mi) today but I went to the Marathon Expo instead. It was surprisingly busy for Thursday evening, I imagine Saturday will be a zoo. Picked up my number and discovered its a SUPER CUTE bib with a photo of the Vancouver Skyline in the background (including a cruise ship gliding past Stanley Park) and - wait for it - MY NAME in bold letters!!!

Wow. I had been wondering how I was going to get my name on my shirt!

The expo was ok, but I couldn't by Cliff Shot Bloks and I didn't like ANY of the merchandise! All the women's stuff was super ugly and they didn't have coffee mugs!

Did some light stretching, drank lots of water, and ate lots of carbs today.

Mild butterflies - to be expected.

No comments: